Amber Babe NZ started out as a popular seller of Baltic Amber jewellery for babies/young children and adults and is now growing into a children’s store!
Supplying parents with everything they may need during the younger years.
Amber Babe baby and adult necklaces, bracelets and anklet jewellery pieces are lovingly made with 100% Certified Baltic Amber, said to have the highest level of Succinic acid which may help improve the well-being and health of individuals.
How Baltic Amber Works
Baltic Amber is believed to have natural healing properties. It has been used by people throughout Europe for centuries and offers wearers a completely natural teething remedy. It is said to release oils when worn next to the skin, which can help soothe aches and pains babies have when teething. Succinic acid occurs naturally in the human body and assists with moving oxygen between cells. Baltic Amber naturally contains Succinic acid, which is a known analgesic said to help reduce inflammation and boost the immune system.
Wearing Baltic Amber jewellery is believed to improve conditions such as teething discomfort and arthritic and carpal tunnel pain. Children prone to eczema may also benefit from wearing amber jewellery. When worn regularly, it has been claimed that eczema symptoms such as rashes may be reduced, particularly those caused by little dribblers.
How to find out if Your Amber Jewellery is Authentic
To find out if your other pieces of jewellery are made from authentic amber, here are a few simple tests you can conduct at home.
Genuine amber is light and will float in salty water as it is a resin, no a gemstone. Make a salty mixture by dissolving 7 TBSP of salt in 250mls of water in a container and place your amber in the solution. If it is amber, it will float. If the clasp if acrylic you will need to sit it over the edge of the container as it will weigh the amber down.
Amber Babe NZ Take Safety Seriously
- Please follow our safety instructions when you or your child wear our jewellery.
- Your child's safety is very important to us. Please follow our safety instructions at all times.
- Adult supervision is required at all times when jewellery is worn.
- Jewellery must not be worn when your child is sleeping or unattended.
- Amber jewellery is designed for wearing not chewing or sucking. Please keep tucked under your child's clothing.
- Please remove jewellery before bathing or swimming, as prolonged exposure to water may weaken the thread.
- Amber Babe requires our products are used only under direct adult supervision.
- Amber Babe assumes no responsibility should any harm come to a child or adult due to our safety warnings not being adhered to, or other misuse of the products.